Ready for Summer Nights on the Vegas Strip?
3 Minute Read:
As summer roars on, all sorts of new activities are opening up in Las Vegas and the surrounding areas.
Whether you are looking for a romantic night under the stars, a fun-filled night at a club, swimming under the starlight in a rooftop swimming pool, or a more refined night at the theatre, it’s important to look your best.
Dr. Alexander offers breast, body, and face procedures to address any of your aesthetic concerns.
Are You Looking Tired? Consider a Facial Procedure!
Are you dealing with a worn-out, tired appearance?
If so, you are not alone.
Many women and men are turning to facial plastic surgery to target facial lines, wrinkles, and overall laxity. For many, the recent months have been stressful, and this type of stress often leads to premature aging.
Now may be the best time to consider:
- Facelift/neck lift surgery: to address sagging facial skin, deep facial creases, jowls, and neck laxity
- Brow lift surgery: to address sagging brows and horizontal forehead wrinkles
- Eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty): to address upper eyelid hood, lower eyelid bags, and wrinkles at the creases of the eyes
Facial surgeries allow you to awaken your appearance and restore a more symmetrical and youthful facial structure. These procedures can be performed alone to target specific regions of the face or combined to treat the upper and lower sections to maintain facial harmony.
Struggling to Tone Up? Consider Body Contouring!
If you are displeased by the extra few inches around your midsection, or if you are at the opposite end of the spectrum and lost significant weight recently (only to be left with excess skin now), body sculpting procedures are ideal for you.
If you are looking to show off your curves, consider:
- Liposuction treatments: to reduce stubborn, localized fat deposits in the body
- Tummy tuck surgery: to reduce abdominal fat, remove excess abdominal skin, and tighten abdominal muscles
- Arm lift surgery: to trim excess skin and remove localized fat pockets in the upper arm
- Thigh lift surgery: to trim excess skin and remove localized fat pockets in the inner and outer thigh
- Plastic surgery after weight loss: to remove excess, hanging skin and define your new sculpted silhouette further
Want to Revamp Your Breast Size?
If you are looking to fill out that perfect dress you’ve been eyeing, you may be considering a breast procedure, such as breast augmentation or breast reduction (depending on whether you want to increase or reduce the size of your breasts).
Alternatively, women who are upset by breast sagging may want to consider a lift. Breast lift surgery can benefit women who are dealing with ptosis due to aging, weight loss, or pregnancy.
Contact Dr. Alexander & Co. Today!
If you are heading to Las Vegas and would like to discuss your plastic surgery options to allow you to look your best, don’t hesitate to contact Dr. Alexander & Co. The team is available for consultations and can be contacted at 702-242-6776.