Procedures Reference Guide
Your quick reference guide to information about plastic surgery procedures
- Average Breast Augmentation Cost: $9,000 to $11,000*
- Breast Augmentation Recovery Time: 1 to 2 weeks resting at home, 4 weeks light activity**
Breast augmentation is a surgical procedure that can increase breast size, restore breast volume, improve breast shape, correct minor breast sagging, and restore breast symmetry through the insertion of saline or silicone implants.
- Average Breast Lift Cost: $8,000 to $16,000*
- Breast Lift Recovery Time: 1 to 2 weeks resting at home, 4 weeks light activity**
A breast lift, or mastopexy, is a surgical procedure that uplifts the breasts, restores breast shape, and resizes and relocates the nipple-areolar complexes to give the breasts a more youthful appearance.
- Average Breast Reduction Cost: $14,000 to $16,000*
- Breast Reduction Recovery Time: 1 to 2 weeks resting at home, 4 weeks light activity**
Breast reduction surgery reduces the size of large, heavy breasts to improve breast contour, rebalance proportions, and enhance self-image. It is often performed to improve, poor posture, chronic shoulder and neck pain, bra-strap indentations, and chafing beneath the breasts.
Breast Implant Exchange
- Average Breast Implant Exchange Cost: $11,000 to $13,000*
- Breast Implant Exchange Recovery Time: 1 week resting at home, 4 weeks light activity**
Breast implant exchange is a surgical procedure that replaces breast implants with new ones, typically for symptomatic reasons (such as complications) or to replace an old implant with a new more natural implant or to change implant size.
- Average Tummy Tuck Cost: $12,000 to $15,000*
- Tummy Tuck Recovery Time: 2 weeks resting at home, 4 weeks light activity**
A tummy tuck, or abdominoplasty, is a surgical procedure that improves the appearance, shape, and definition of the abdomen by removing stubborn fat deposits, trimming excess skin, and tightening the abdominal muscles.
- Average Liposuction Cost: $6,800 to $10,000*
- Liposuction Recovery Time: 1 week resting at home, 4 weeks light activity**
Liposuction, or liposculpture, is a surgical procedure that uses vacuum suctioning to improve body contours by permanently removing stubborn fat from various areas such as the hips, abdomen, thighs, flanks, buttocks, back, chest, upper arms, and neck.
- Average Facelift Cost: $15,000 to $17,000*
- Facelift Recovery Time: 1 to 2 weeks resting at home, 4 weeks light activity**
Facelift surgery, or rhytidectomy, improves signs of aging in the midface, lower face, and neck by removing excess skin and fat and tightening the facial tissues. This procedure can correct lines, wrinkles, creases, sagging skin, and displaced fat deposits.
- Average Forehead Lift Cost: $8,000 to $9,000*
- Forehead Lift Recovery Time: 1 week resting at home, 4 weeks light activity**
A forehead lift, or brow lift, is a surgical procedure that rejuvenates the upper face by raising droopy eyebrows, softening frown lines and creases between the eyes, and smoothing horizontal lines on the forehead.
- Average Eyelid Surgery Cost: $6,800 to $13,000*
- Eyelid Surgery Recovery Time: 1 week resting at home, 4 weeks light activity**
Eyelid surgery, or blepharoplasty, restores a more youthful appearance to the eyes by addressing bags under the eyes, fine lines, creases, sagging skin, and puffiness in the upper and/or lower eyelids. [Learn More]
- Average Rhinoplasty Cost: $11,000 to $13,000*
- Rhinoplasty Recovery Time: 1 week resting at home, 4 weeks light activity**
Nose surgery, or rhinoplasty, sculpts the bone, soft tissues, and cartilage of the nose to give it a more aesthetically pleasing appearance. This procedure is often performed to address issues such as bumps or depressions along the bridge, to modify the width of the nose, to reshape the tip, and/or to adjust the size and shape of the nostrils.
- Average Ear Surgery Cost: $8,000 to $10,000*
- Ear Surgery Recovery Time: 1 week resting at home, 4 weeks light activity**
Ear surgery, or otoplasty, improves the appearance of ears that are protruding, overly large, or misshapen by moving them closer to the head and reshaping their framework.
- BOTOX® Cosmetic Cost: $725 per 50 unit, single-use vial
- BOTOX® Cosmetic Recovery Time: 24 hours of no strenuous activity**
BOTOX® Cosmetic is an injectable neurotoxin that rejuvenates the upper face by temporarily preventing certain muscle contractions, which leads to a reduction in forehead wrinkles, frown lines, and crow’s feet.
Personalized price quotes will be provided to patients during a consultation appointment.
*The above fees typically include the following: surgeon’s fee, facility fee, anesthesia fee, implants (if applicable), one garment (if applicable), lab work, pre-operative and routine post-operative follow-up appointments for a full year.
**Recovery time and results vary from patient to patient.